The Bells

The bell tower is accessed by way of an ancient ladder, believed to have been constructed at the same time as the tower.

The tower contains a ring of three bells, Dated 1609, 1626 and 1804. They are contained within an oak frame, dating from the medieval period. There is also a Sanctus bell in the roof space

Advertisements